[Colorado-talk] Wild West metro chapter

Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 13:56:49 UTC 2016

Hello wild West Metro chapter board and members. This email is to let everyone know that instead of having our wild West Metro chapter meeting meeting on May 7, 2016, we will be having our meeting on Saturday, May 14, 2016 The time is still the same and the location is still the same, high noon until 2 PM at Carmody recreation center located at 2200 S. Kipling St. in Lakewood.

Please note this is only a one time change. We will resume having our meetings the first Saturday of each month. The change for the May meeting is due to a lot of conflicts with some disability community events and also the fact that it is Mother's Day weekend. Please feel free to email or call me if you have any questions.

Thank you for your participation.

Melissa Fishburn
Wild West Metro Chapter President

Sent from my iPhone