[Colorado-talk] Mile High NFBCO February Chapter Meeting

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Tue Jan 19 12:00:02 UTC 2016

The Mile High Chapter of the NFBCO will meet at Backstage Coffee at 1000 Fourteenth Street, Denver, CO 80202 on 15 February 2016.  The meeting is at 5:45 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

We will return to our Third Wednesday of each month beginning 16 March 2016.  Our new meeting location in March is The Commons on Champa, 1245 Champa Street, Denver, CO 80202.  The meeting time remains the same.  The Commons on Champa is across Champa Street from the Colorado Convention Center LightRail Station.

Contact me with any questions.

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division