[Colorado-talk] {Disarmed} Fwd: MyRide Stored Value Smart Card is here! Be the first to get one.

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Sun Jan 24 02:02:13 UTC 2016

I am one of the testers for RTDs MyRide.  I encourage all blind people possible to take part in this very important test.  We must ensure the program works for the blind.  Sign up!!!!  Let me know at garyvedrn at msn.com if you have any issues signing up for this very invaluable opportunity!!!

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division