[Colorado-talk] Colorado Association of Blind Students January Minutes

Liliya Asadullina lily2011a at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 06:15:57 UTC 2016

Greetings all,
Here are the CABS minutes from earlier this month.
We apologize for the delay in getting these out to you all.
Feel free to join us on our next months call.
An email will be sent out with the date and time soon.
Hoping that you are all having a great week!
If you have any questions about CABS, please email me at
Lily1127 at me.com to receive a quick response.
Thank you,
Liliya Asadullina,
secretary, Colorado Association of Blind Students