[Colorado-talk] Wild West Metro Chapter

Melsue go.melsue at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 02:22:05 UTC 2016

Hello all-
Attached is a flyer with information for the next Wild West Metro Chapter
meeting coming up on Saturday, April 2 2016
I have also put the information in the body of this email below.

*Who:* National Federation of the Blind Wild West Metro Chapter

*What:* Chapter meeting

*Why:* to reach out to our blind community and family
                   and friends of blind individuals of all ages

*When:* Saturday, April 2, 2016 at 12 PM High
          Noon – 2PM (This meeting will be every 1st Saturday of each
month, unless otherwise noted)

*Where:* Carmody Recreation Center

2200 S Kipling st, LAKEWOOD, CO 80227

For further information please email Brad at:

mailto:pawcuzinc at gmail.com <pawcuzinc at gmail.com>

--
Melissa Sue Fishburn