[Colorado-talk] RTDs B and G Lines

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Tue Mar 22 01:41:12 UTC 2016

RTD anticipates the opening of the B Line from Denver Union Station (DUS) to Westminster this summer.  There is one station on the B Line.  RTD anticipates the opening of the G Line in the Fall of 2016 from DUS to Wheat Ridge - Ward.  The names of the stations from on the G Line beginning at DUS are:  Pecos Junction, Clear Creek - Federal, 60th & Sheridan - Arvada Gold Strike, Olde Town Arvada, Arvada Ridge and Wheat Ridge - Ward.

The planned operations on the B Line are:

Weekday — 4 a.m. to 12 a.m. Peak Periods every 30 minutes
Weekday — 4 a.m. to 12 a.m. Midway every 50 minutes
Saturday — 4 a.m. to 12 a.m. All Day every 60 minutes
Saturday — 4 a.m. to 12 a.m. Late Evening every 120 minutes
Sunday/Holiday — 4 a.m. to 12 a.m. All Day every 60 minutes
Sunday/Holiday — 4 a.m. to 12 a.m. Late Evening every 120 minutes

The Planned operations on the G Line are:

Weekday 4 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Peak Periods every 15 minutes
Weekday 4 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Midday every 15 minutes
Weekday 4 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Evening every 15 minutes
Weekday 4 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Late Evening/Early Morning every 30 minutes
Saturday 4 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Midday every 15 minutes
Saturday 4 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Late Evening/Early Morning every 30 minutes
Sunday/Holiday 4 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Midday every 15 minutes

(The frequencies on the B and G Lines are taken from a table located in this week’s Board of Director’s packet pages 12 and 13.)

I encourage you to review the routes effected by the B and G Lines at http://www.rtd-denver.com/servicechanges-b-g.shtml.  I do not know what your respective schedule is, so it is up to you to review these changes.  Please contact your RTD Director with any changes which negatively effect you; contact your Director if there is a change which makes you jump up and down with joy!!!  You may include me as a cc.

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division