[Colorado-talk] The Next Mile High Chapter Fundraiser heads to the Honky Tonk to see Dixie's Never Wear a Tube Top...

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Tue Mar 29 16:36:36 UTC 2016

Please email lriddle at cocenter.org<mailto:lriddle at cocenter.org> if interested in attending this play.

Dixie's Never Wear a Tube Top...
* COMEDY
Accessible Matinee Performance

When: Apr 17 | 2:00pm
Where: Garner Galleria Theatre (cocktails available for purchase)
(View Map & Seating Chart)<https://www.denvercenter.org/plan-your-visit/theatres-seating/the-garner-galleria-theatre> -- Our Seats are in:  We are in Row D (4 to a Table Top)
Run Time: Approx. 90 minutes; no intermission
Mile High Fundraiser Ticket Price: $40.00
Age Recommendation: Contains adult humor and content
Advisory: Contains adult humor and content

Dixie Longate's Never Wear a Tube Top While Riding A Mechanical Bull (and 16 other things I learned while I was drinking last Thursday)
1.   Dixie Longate, America's favorite Tupperware lady, is back! Put on your cowboy boots and walk into her favorite honky tonk as she shares lessons learned after a hard night of drinking. What do a jeweled crown, a cardboard cut out of Julie Andrews and a box of moon pies have in common? Spend the night with Dixie and find out as she swaps her Tupperware bowls for a mechanical bull. Click for Montage: Dixie's Never Wear a Tube Top... - YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_hOvdr8Zqw>
[http://img.youtube.com/vi/y_hOvdr8Zqw/2.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_hOvdr8Zqw>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_hOvdr8Zqw

Lorinda Riddle
Coordinator of Special Projects
National Federation of the Blind
 of Colorado (NFBCO)
www.nfbco.org<http://www.nfbco.org/>
2233 W. Shepperd Avenue
Littleton, CO 80120
303-778-1130, ext. 236
720-384-5871 Cell phone
lriddle at cocenter.org<mailto:lriddle at cocenter.org>

Wondering what to do with your old car or truck?

Please call 1-855-659-9314 or visit
www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> and we will do the rest.