[Colorado-talk] North Metro Chapter Wine Tasting June 25 at 6:00 p.m.

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Wed May 18 18:51:09 UTC 2016

Please join the North Metro Chapter at our annual Spero Winery wine tasting.

Join us, the North Metro Chapter, on Saturday, June 25, 2016
from 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM
at Spero Winery located just west of Federal at W 64th Ave.

You are invited to join us at our annual wine-cheese pairing to taste 22 different types of wine, enjoy fabulous food, decadent chocolate and deserts. This is a highlight event of the year.

$50 Pre-Sale or $55 at the door
RSVP by June 10, 2016
Kindly share your headcount to help us set-up event seating.

We are also accepting NFB North Metro Chapter Membership cost of only $5.00 each year. North Metro Chapter meetings are being held every third Saturday of the month, please visit www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org/> for more information.

Spero Winery (located west of Federal at 64th Avenue)
3316 W 64th Avenue, Denver, CO 80221
Contact/RSVP: John Deden at  303.722.2529