[Colorado-talk] Wild West chapter

Melsue go.melsue at gmail.com
Fri May 20 04:25:56 UTC 2016

Hello all,

This is Melissa Fishburn President of the NFB Wild West Metro chapter in
Lakewood, Colorado. I am writing to et you all know about our next Wild
West Chapter meeting set for Saturday, June 4, 2016 at 12 high noon until
2PM. We are located inside the Carmady Recreation Center located at 2200 S
Kipling st., Lakewood, CO 80227.
Our Vice President Paul Sandoval will be leading this meeting on June 4th.
I am also attaching a flier, that I hope you will all forward to people you
know.

We will NOT have a meeting in July 2016, as many of us will be attending
NFB National Convention.

On Saturday, August 6, 2016 from 1PM to 4PM we will be having our first
annual Wild West Chapter picnic! We would love to see you all there! The
picnic is located at the covered outdoor picnic area at the Carmody
Recreation Center. 2200 S Kipling st., Lakewood, CO 80227
I will be sending out a flier in the near future with further details about
our picnic. Please feel free to email me with any questions.

Melissa Fishburn
NFB Wild West President

--
Melissa Sue Fishburn