[Colorado-talk] NFBCO Wild West Metro Chapter November 5, meeting

Melsue go.melsue at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:11:23 UTC 2016

Howdy,
Us folks here in the west will be holding our next meeting on Saturday, November 5, 2016. We will meet from 12PM High Noon until 2PM at the Carmody Recreation Center located at 2200 S Kipling st., Lakewood, CO 80227
We will be having a guest speaker. Laverne Dell with the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) Blind and Low Vision Services will be talking and taking questions about the program. We will also be selling King Soopers gift cards as a fundraiser for our chapter.
I am attaching a flyer to share with your networks and also have pasted the contents of the flyer below.
Please reply with any questions or comments.

Melissa Fishburn
NFBCO Wild West Metro Chapter President

 Who: National Federation of the Blind Wild West Metro Chapter

What: Chapter meeting

Why: to reach out to our blind community and family and friends of blind individuals of all ages

When: Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 12 PM High Noon – 2PM (This meeting will be every 1st Saturday of each month, unless otherwise noted)

Where: Carmody Recreation Center
2200 S Kipling st, LAKEWOOD, CO 80227

For further information please email Brad at:
mailto:pawcuzinc at gmail.com

--
Melissa Sue Fishburn