[Colorado-talk] Denver Art Museum Access Programs

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Wed Nov 9 17:55:47 UTC 2016

I thought this information from the Denver Art Museum would be of interest to some of our members.

Lorinda Riddle

Name
Danielle Schulz
100 W. 14TH AVENUE PKWY DENVER CO 80204 US
dschulz at denverartmuseum.org<mailto:dschulz at denverartmuseum.org>
720.913.0074

Comments
Hello! I coordinate Access Programs at the Denver Art Museum and was hoping to get our bi-monthly Tactile Table program on the NFB of CO calendar, as it is a program designed for visitors with vision loss. The program offers hands-on opportunities to explore reproductions of artworks in the museum's collection. It takes place the second Friday and Saturday of every other month (December, February, April, June, August, October). The next event is Friday, December 9th and Saturday, December 10th from 10am-1pm. The tables are included in general admission, but we can also provide ticketing assistance if needed. More information can be found on our website, http://denverartmuseum.org/tactile-tables. Please let me know if it would be possible to add this on-going event to the calendar, or if NFB of CO would be interested in scheduling a group visit. Thank you!