[Colorado-talk] Monthly Teleconference Calls?

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Wed Nov 30 20:30:49 UTC 2016

November 30, 2016

Dear Everett and other subscribers to the Colorado-Talk list,

I am not sure this is an appropriate use of the Colorado Talks list.  Emails are sent out announcing when calls and events are taking place but minutes of the meetings and/or conference calls might be best handled by a private email list for the individual division or chapter.   I believe that all of our chapters and divisions use the Colorado Talks to report on major activities of their group as wells as upcoming events so I think we do keep each other pretty well informed.

In an interest to not over use Colorado-Talks perhaps folks should get on individual mailing lists for the chapter or division for which they are interested.

Lorinda Riddle
Coordinator of Special Projects
National Federation of the Blind
 of Colorado (NFBCO)
www.nfbco.org
2233 W. Shepperd Avenue
Littleton, CO 80120
303-778-1130, ext. 236
720-384-5871 Cell phone
lriddle at cocenter.org

Wondering what to do with your old car or truck?

Please call 1-855-659-9314 or visit
www.carshelpingtheblind.org and we will do the rest.