[Colorado-talk] Regarding State Convention -Reserve and Register

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Tue Oct 11 18:05:19 UTC 2016

Good Morning,

As we get closer and closer to State Convention, we will be seeing deadlines come and go.  The first and most important deadline is hotel room reservations.  Our room block will close and any remaining rooms in our block will be released and sold to the general public.  It is highly possible that the hotel may be sold out and I will be unable to get any rooms at all after this Thursday October 13.  DO PLEASE make your room reservation if you have not done so already.

Next; please go to the NFB of Colorado website and register for convention as soon as possible.  The pre-registration prices will not be available for much longer.

If you have any questions or concerns, please call me at 303-504-5979.

Lisa Bonderson
NFB of Colorado