[Colorado-talk] National Gumbo Day

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Oct 12 23:09:34 UTC 2016

Friends, I should also like to point out that it is National Take Your Teddy
Bear to Work or School Day.  So, sit your teddy bear down; feed it gumbo;
but for sure, please sell raffle tickets and buy them too!
  Kevan's message is an example of how you can creatively attract attention
to your email.  Hmmm, I wonder where he got the idea about highlighting the
national holiday and the other assorted text?    Maybe I need to consult a
lawyer.  Anyone know a good one?  (smile)
Thanks,
Scott