[Colorado-talk] Resolutions for 2016 Convention

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:34:30 UTC 2016

Greetings!

Our 2016 NFB of Colorado convention is just around the ... well, just
around the weekend - it's only 12 days away!

However, if you wish to submit a resolution, you don't have that much
time.  Brent Batron and I are the co-chairs of the Resolutions
Committee again this year, but we'll need your draft, your idea or
your request for assistance by this weekend in order to have enough
time to edit, revise, or call you back in time to get Braille copies
ready for Friday, October 28's Resolutions Committee meeting.  The
time leading up to convention is always full of important details, so
if you think that there is something the NFB of CO should address to
improve the lives of blind Coloradans, attend to that detail in the
next few days.

Then you can e-mail me or Brent--

dburke at cocenter.org

bbatron at cocenter.org