[Colorado-talk] Legislative Seminar Players

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Tue Oct 18 12:30:38 UTC 2016

however, a few weeks back I did post an item asking that if there was anyone who wanted to play a role in some skits about the legislative process to let me know. I did hear from three individuals. However, there was not enough response to warrant a formal approach envisioned at that time. So, we decided simply to post a notice and hold a couple of conference calls for anyone who thinks they may wish to simply stand up and volunteer and have some fun with us to inform and inspire around our legislative activities at the state capital and and our Washington seminar. So, if you think you'd like to play a role in the role-playing exercises feel free to call 515-739-1285 and your access code is 736875 pound. Thanks Hello all, there may be some confusion about the conference calls. One will be held tonight at 6 PM. One will be held Thursday evening at 7 PM. I've tried to make this most convenient for anyone who may wish to be involved in some of our fun role-playing exercises at the upcoming legislative seminar a week from this Thursday at state convention.yesterday was the first time I posted this announcement to Colorado talk.

Sent from my iPhone