[Colorado-talk] To all thespians

Kevan Worley kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com
Thu Oct 20 21:17:25 UTC 2016

Greetings Collegeues,

For those of you who would still like to discuss our legislative role playing venture, which will be a part of the Thursday afternoon legislative seminar one week from today, we will hold a brief conference call this evening. Three of us met on a call Tuesday, we now know that some of us will be presenting an issue important to the blind to the venerable, honorable, long-serving senior senator, Dianne McGeorge. We are not sure how receptive Senator McGeorge will be to the important issues. Will she be kindly and receptive? Will she be harried, unimpressed and far too busy for blind citizens of Colorado? This will depend to some degree on the way our delegation brings our case to her attention.

The call is at 7pm this evening. You can dial (515)7391285. The access code is 736875. If you can't make this call, no worries. You can certainly still participate in our role playing activity next week.

At Your Service,

[cid:image001.png at 01CDBC37.7997B120]
[2010LogoFinal (2)]

Office: 1-866-543-6808