[Colorado-talk] Correction: Colorado Association of Blind Students conference call

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 04:15:13 UTC 2016

My greatest apologies!
The call mentioned previously is at 7:30 mtn, not 7.
... It's been a long day, y'all!  :)

Please see the following:

As a reminder, the Colorado Association of Blind Students will be holding our conference call tomorrow, Sunday, Sept 11 at 7:30 PM mtn. Join us to discuss our upcoming  NFBCO state convention and see what's happening in the division.  We need your help and input.  Please let us know what we can do for you.

Call in info is as follows:
(605) 475-6006
Access code:
587726

Looking forward to talking to you all tomorrow.

Anna E Givens,
President,
Colorado Association of Blind Students

annajee82 at gmail.com