[Colorado-talk] February 4 NFBCO Wild West Metro chapter meeting

Melsue go.melsue at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 06:35:45 UTC 2017

Howdy partners,

The NFBCO Wild West Metro chapter will be having our next chapter meeting at the Carmody recreation center located at;
2200 S Kipling street
Lakewood, CO 80227

Our meeting is this Saturday, February 4, at 12 High Noon until 2 PM. We will be having Board elections. We will be welcoming Nate Trela and the rest of our Blind Parents Division. Michelle Cliborne from Guide Dogs for the Blind will be joining us as well, and she is happy to answer Guide dog and career change dog questions for all.
There will be Girl Scout cookies for sale by our chapter Girl Scout herself!!!
We want everybody to come and participate, bring ideas and be prepared to buy lots of Girl Scout cookies!

I am attaching a flyer to this email with our meeting information. Please share.

Feel free to email me (President, Melissa Fishburn) or call our Vice President, Paul Sandoval at
720-620-8007
with any questions you may have about our chapter.

Thank you kindly,
Melissa Fishburn
NFBCO Wild West Metro chapter President
--