[Colorado-talk] Denver Art Museum tactile tables Saturday, February 11

Jenny Callahan jenny.callahan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 19:10:50 UTC 2017

 Hello, if you want to join us at the Denver Art Museum this Saturday at 11 AM please let me know ASAP. I will be sending the names of our Colorado NFB  members who plan to attend to the museum tomorrow afternoon. If you RSVPed, you get free admission to the museum. On Saturday, February 11, The tactile tables are available from 10 AM to 1 PM.  The tactile tables are available every other month for two days at a time. This month the focus is on Asian art. Docents are available to explain the pieces as well. There is also a permanent tactile display open. And, there are some other tactile art that will be on display. The tactile table specifically are representations of visual arts that are displayed side by side meaning the tactile artwork is set next to the visual art work.
Admission to the art museum is regular admission which includes the regular galleries including the tactile tables. The art museum is located at 14th St. and Bannock.  The closest light rail is the convention center/Theater district  stop.
If you RSVP to me by tomorrow afternoon your tickets will be at the front desk of the art museum at will call. And, I will send you information as to which building specifically to go to and which of our members will be there.

Jenny Callahan
913-515-0935
Jenny.callahan at gmail.com