[Colorado-talk] 2017 Student Seminar

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 15:46:00 UTC 2017

I apologize if the attachment wasn't there last time I sent this.  It looks like it was on my end.  Should be there now. Let me know if there's problems.

Good evening friends,

Please find attached the flyer for our upcoming regional student seminar on March 10-11.
We are excited for an awesome weekend!  Please share this information far and wide. Families, schools, students, teachers, chapters, etc.

Sincerely,

Anna E Givens |
President | Colorado Association of Blind Students