[Colorado-talk] YOU'RE INVITED: 2017 Student Seminar

Diane Mcgeorge rmcgeorge at comcast.net
Mon Feb 20 17:48:15 UTC 2017

Dear Anna:
Please check with Dan Burke re students on the Boulder campus.  Perhaps you
have already notified that campus re the seminar but there was a lady at the
chapter meeting on Saturday who is a blind student and when I asked how many
other blind students there were, she said there were a few.  I think the
woman's name was Marsha but Dan would probably know.
I'm sure you are way ahead of me but I did want to tell you about these
possible students.
Good luck with the seminar.
Diane