[Colorado-talk] Conference call

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat Feb 25 00:49:45 UTC 2017

Hello all.
The Colorado association of guide dog users will be having a conference call Sunday February 26, 2017 at 6:30PM.
Call in number: 712-775-7031
Access Code: 234368039

We will be planning our summer seminar.  We will have a presentation from complete financial spectrum.  Concerning their donation program and how it can help us with the seminar.  We will also discuss fundraising, final deadline for our first issue of the water dish, and  topics for future calls.  For example, I would like to get someone for next month’s call to discuss the misdemeanor law concerning fake service dogs.

Have a Blessed day.
Melissa R. Green And Pj