[Colorado-talk] Chapter fund raiser and annual picnic

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Thu Jul 6 15:00:42 UTC 2017

Keep on keeping on, Pueblo.

WE Fit Wellness(tm)
The Right Fit for Everyone
Accessible, Affordable, Achievable
www.wefitwellness.com
Office 719-527-0488
Toll Free 866-543-6808
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/wefitwellness

-----Original Message-----
From: Colorado-Talk [mailto:colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Michael Massey via Colorado-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 4:47 PM
To: Colorado-Talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Michael Massey <massey52 at q.com>
Subject: [Colorado-talk] Chapter fund raiser and annual picnic

On June 30, 2017, a fund raiser was held at the south side Albertson's from approximately 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.  I had planned to help out during the fund raiser, but because my oldest brother Gary passed away on Friday June
23 around 3:00 a.m., I decided that under the circumstances that I didn't feel like being at the fund raiser.

Nonetheless, Alyce Bouy, Sidney Shoemaker, and Nancy Romero attended as planned.  We raised approximately $35 having sold nine of the Mountain Man snacks and several donations.

The snacks sold during one of the May fund raisers were ruined due to the extreme heat, so we tried selling snacks that would less likely be ruined in hot weather.

On Saturday, July 8, 2016 our chapter will have it's annual picnic at our meeting location which is Wesley United Methodist Church located at #85 Stanford Avenue.  We will have pizza from a locally owned restaurant called Ianne's Pizza.  Oh, of course, I'm a bit biased because I have had Ianne's pizza for as long as I can remember.

I'll be on the call tonight, but please bear with me as I have my moments, smile.

Michael Massey, president, Nfb Pueblo chapter

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Colorado-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/colorado-talk_nfbnet.org/kevan%40wefitwellness.com