[Colorado-talk] A huge thank you and favor

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Sat Jul 22 18:28:43 UTC 2017

Greeting colleagues, both the Colorado Center for the Blind and National Federation of the Blind have provided so much great support to WE Fit Wellness and Jessica's big run a week from today. Moreover, a number of you have been so kind and generous by making a contribution to the WE Fit 50 aka Jessica's run. For those of you who might want to support the cause, and give a little financial hug of encouragement to Jessica, here is her GoFundMe link...you guys know that Jessica I one of a kind. Her goal is to raise $15,000. She's almost raised $7,000 from sponsors and small individual contributions. She's a great secretary for the affiliate. She's a solid sister in our movement. So if you have a notion to throw in $15-$20 that would be so fine! We will also be posting updates along the race through the mountains next Saturday so jump on the We Fit Wellness Facebook page.

https://www.gofundme.com/we-fit-50
https://www.facebook.com/wefitwellness/

WE Fit Wellness(tm)
The Right Fit for Everyone