[Colorado-talk] Announcement: Public Hearing and Public Comment Period for [Colorado Springs] City's Citizen Participation Plan

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Fri Mar 3 18:09:52 UTC 2017

This opportunity for community input is not
blindness specific. However, I believe such input
opportunities would benefit from being shocked by
the amount of participation by those who are blind
that NFB members could give -- on the growth and
future of any city in America. I urge anyone on
this list living in the Colorado Springs region to
- please! - give input and show participation.
Give input in regards to accessibility, sidewalks,
job opportunities, transportation issues, whatever
you are concernd with. Just, please, give input!
Let's show them that there are definitely blind
citizens who are just as concerned as any other
citizen, about the future of our cities.

The details on this input opportunity are below.

Strive On!
Everett
(PS - Thanks Jeanette, for forwarding this to me.
;-)