[Colorado-talk] Hamilton coming to Denver 2017-2018 Season

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Mon Mar 6 17:52:28 UTC 2017

March 6, 2017

Dear Federationists,

No group sales tickets will be available for the Hamilton show coming to Denver spring of 2018.  However, there will be an audio described show (date not yet announced).  If you want tickets for the Hamilton show (prices also not yet decided) then go this link and sign up for DCPA alerts. https://www.denvercenter.org/shows/specific-series/Get?Id=d6c536d4-f878-4950-abd2-fe0d30dafe23
Many people have asked about this show and if we will have group tickets and unfortunately we will not. We are all on our own for this show.

Lorinda Riddle
Coordinator of Special Projects
National Federation of the Blind
 of Colorado (NFBCO)
www.nfbco.org<http://www.nfbco.org/>
2233 W. Shepperd Avenue
Littleton, CO 80120
303-778-1130, ext. 236
720-384-5871 Cell phone
lriddle at cocenter.org<mailto:lriddle at cocenter.org>

Wondering what to do with your old car or truck?

Please call 1-855-659-9314 or visit
www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> and we will do the rest.