[Colorado-talk] TONIGHT Colorado Sports and Recreation Division Open Call

Jessica Beecham jbbeecham at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 22:23:15 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone

Do not forgt to join the Colorado Sports and Recreation Division tonight for
our open call. We will be discussing tandem cycling as well as other
opportunities to get involved with community groups to stay fit!

The sports and recreation open calls are a great way to meet other blind and
low vision individuals who are interested in leading an active and healthy
lifestyle. We create a supportive and encouraging space where people can
come together, ask questions, and share experiences.

Please join us at 7:00PM by calling 712-432-1500 access code 564151#.

Best Wishes

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Sports and Recreation Division
Board