[Colorado-talk] Colorado Blind Parents meeting tomorrow

Nate Trela ntrela at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 19:56:55 UTC 2017

We're meeting again at the Colorado Center for the Blind in Littleton,
2233 W. Shepperd Ave., starting at noon this Saturday. This month
we're going to have a little different kind of meeting - we'll be
getting together for part of the time with the Colorado Parents of
Blind Children. And while we're there, our kids will have some time in
CCB's art room. Under the guidance of Ann Cunningham, they'll make and
decorate hands out of clay that will make great Mother's Day gifts.
We'll also have a really short meeting to catch up on fundraising
plans for the year and anything else that strikes people's fancy.
Because of the unique nature of his month's meeting, we won't set up a
dial-in option unless anyone requests it because we may not be able to
start the business portion of the meeting promptly at noon.