[Colorado-talk] NFBCO Wild West Metro chapter

Melsue go.melsue at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 01:43:31 UTC 2017

Howdy Federation family and friends! The NFBCO Wild West Metro chapter will
be having our next meeting on Saturday, April, 1 2017 from High noon until
2 PM. We meet in Lakewood, CO at the Carmody Recreation Center located at;
2200 S Kipling ST., Lakewood, CO 80227

I am attaching a flyer for y'all to distribute and also pasting the flyer
contents below.

Agenda to follow this week. Hope to see you there!
--

*Who:* National Federation of the Blind Wild West Metro Chapter

*What:* Chapter meeting

*Why:* to reach out to our blind community and family and friends of blind
individuals of all ages

*When:* Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 12 PM High    Noon – 2PM (This meeting
will be every 1st Saturday of each month, unless otherwise noted)

*Where:* Carmody Recreation Center

2200 S Kipling st, LAKEWOOD, CO 80227

blindness is not what holds you back.