[Colorado-talk] Day at the Capitol April 6

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 00:43:55 UTC 2017

Greetings everyone -

Yes, we have a day at the capitol set for Thursday, April 6, beginning
at 12:30 p.m. in the Old Supreme Court Chamber.

You read that correctly - it's next week, and it's in the afternoon.

Of course, we want to highlight our NFB Newsline funding, which is in
the "Long Bill", or the general appropriations bill.  Also, the big
Transportation  bill is advancing quickly in the House.  It contains
important provisions that would expand transit for everyone.

Please make plans to be there if you can!  Stay tuned for updates.

Best,
Dan