[Colorado-talk] RTD Board Meetings

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Wed Mar 29 02:20:43 UTC 2017

The RTD Board met this evening.  The most important item they approved affecting the blind community are the May, 2017 Service changes.  I sent an E-mail last week via Colorado Talk with a link to those changes.  There were other items on the agenda affecting us all.  Everyone is encouraged to attend RTD Board meetings to learn more about how our bus system works.

RTD holds meetings weekly.  These are Committee meetings of various types.  The Board meets as a whole monthly.  The next Board Meetings are:

  *   18 April 2017
  *   23 May 2017

All RTD Meetings begin at 5:30 p.m. at 1600 Blake Street in the RTD Board Room.  You may find the packets and exact information on the meetings at http://rtd.iqm2.com/Citizens/Calendar.aspx.

Gary Van Dorn
Vice-President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division