[Colorado-talk] NFB Boulder Valley Chapter meeting

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 16:17:27 UTC 2017

Greetings NFB Boulder Valley Chapter members and friends,

You are cordially invited to attend our meeting November 11, 2017, 10:00 am
at Boulder Presbyterian church Education Wing.  Agenda items include:

Presidential Release

Secretary's report

Treasurer's report

Convention reports

Fundraising activities: candy bars, gift wrapping, dine in opportunities

RTD update

City planning update

December meeting

Elections

If you need directions or have questions prior to the meeting please contact
Jim Wolcott at 303-503-3442 or jimwolcott8 at gmail.com.

We look forward to seeing you at a meeting full of fun plans for our future.

Warmly,

Maryann Migliorelli, President

National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter

720-284-2318

maryannmigs at gmail.com