[Colorado-talk] amazon Alexa vs amazon Dot

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 23:22:19 UTC 2017

Do you mean the amazon echo devices? They are all echo of some sort, echo
dot, echo tap or just echo, and the wake word is most often Alexa. You don't
have to have a smart phone. You must have wi-fi, but if you do, You can set
them up on the computer by going to alexa.amazon.com. You can add skills and
link accounts and almost everything on the computer.

I have three of them, one original echo and two dots. I love them and have
put more plus some of the home management devices on my Christmas list. Lol.

Sherry
Sherry.gomes at outlook.com
www.sherrygomeswrites.com
"I may not live to see our glory, but I will gladly join the fight,
"And when our children tell our story, they'll tell the story of tonight.
"Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away, no matter
what they tell you."
The Story of Tonight, Hamilton Cast Album, Lin Manuel Miranda