[Colorado-talk] FREE Month of AIRA for NFBCO State Convention Attendees

Jim Wolcott jimwolcott8 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 01:12:51 UTC 2017

Kevin, good evening, I got the Aira glasses at the end of last week and spent a deal of time with an agent. I wondering what the deal with the headphones is? They might help with my hearing. At this time, I haven’t received any thing. Are coming a a later time? Thanks, it was a very god Convention.

Sent from Jim Wolcott's iPhone