[Colorado-talk] Fw: Receive a Free Gift for Christmas

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Nov 16 21:20:27 UTC 2017

Original Message-----
From: The Braille Superstore
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 10:31 AM
To: graduate56 at juno.com
Subject: Receive a Free Gift for Christmas

Season's Greetings from the Braille Superstore,

http://www.BrailleSuperstore.com?Source=Newsletter

The days are getting shorter, the nights are getting colder ... and the
Christmas season is now upon us. However, as shopping malls teem with
holiday kiosks and your gift list starts to grow, you can sometimes feel
more overwhelmed than overjoyed.

Fear not - we are here to help. Selecting a gift for that special someone
on your list who is blind or has low vision has never been easier. For the
first time ever, a selection of our most-popular products at our everyday
low prices is going on sale! What's more, because we appreciate you
choosing to shop with us so much, we'll also throw in a free gift with
your order. There! We told you we had you covered. Now, you can pick out
one discount gift - and cross two names off your list!

This year, we've stocked the shelves with more great gift ideas than ever
for someone who's blind or visually impaired. Highlights include talking
clocks and watches with loads of cool features, Braille books for all ages
and interests, and a selection of kitchen gadgets large enough to make
your grandmother jealous. We have Unified English Braille quick-reference
booklets, Raised-Line Marking Paint at the crazy-low price of $4, and an
ergonomic talking keychain that speaks both the time and temperature! To
make a long story short, if you have someone on your shopping list this
holiday season who is blind or has low vision, we have just what you're
after ... at prices that cannot be beat.

Let's kick things off with our exclusive members-only Winter showcase.
It's chock full of great gift ideas - all 25-50% off! Check it out here.

http://www.BrailleSuperstore.com/Offers?Source=Newsletter

But, that's not all! If you place your order within the next week, we will
throw in a free gift for you to enjoy or to pass along to that special
someone. All you have to do is spend at least $10 with us, and we'll give
you an American-made pair of curly shoelaces for the kid on your list.

Now, a little gift is nice, but the bigger the better, right? So, if you
spend over $50, we'll give you an all-wood Braille Animal Puzzle instead.
That's a pretty substantial present for your favorite preschooler or
Kindergartener!

Don't have any little kiddos on your list? Please don't feel left out.
Because, every order over $100 will receive a complementary Braille Mantle
Piece Ornament instead, absolutely free. These stunning decorations are
made entirely of solid teak, and sport a unique Braille message on the
body. That is one festive gift you may just decide to keep for yourself.
It's okay. We won't tell.

All right, this is where it gets a little crazy. But we have one final
thought for those of you who want the ultimate deal. If you spend over
$200 with us on your next order, you won't have to choose which gift you
want. We'll give you them all. Yup, that's right - the shoelaces, the
Braille puzzle, and the Braille ornament. The works. Who says promotional
Emails have to be boring!

So, how do you take advantage of this amazing one-time offer? It's simple!
Just click over to our website at

http://www.BrailleSuperstore.com?Source=Newsletter

Order online, and enter coupon code Winter17. Your complementary product
will immediately appear in your shopping cart.

While you're browsing, don't forget to stop by our showcase of Holiday
Highlights!

http://www.BrailleSuperstore.com/Holiday-Highlights?Source=Newsletter

Here, you'll find all the items we've selected for everyone on your list
this festive season. Braille greeting cards. Tactile brain teasers. Some
wooden board games, durable plastic playing cards, handheld magnifiers and
pocket recorders - all stocking sized and priced under $10.

And now for the fine print. Coupon expires 2:59 PM PST on Wednesday,
November 22, 2017. All orders must come to at least $10. Prices are quoted
in USD. Only one coupon accepted per household. Coupon valid for prepaid
retail Internet orders only. Offer cannot be applied to orders that have
already been placed. Free product offer valid while quantities last.

Well folks, we'd like to thank you for your loyal patronage throughout the
past year. We hope this holiday season brings you much joy and happiness,
and quality time spent with close family and friends. From all of us, to
all of you, have a very merry Christmas.

This Email was sent to graduate56 at juno.com. You're receiving this
newsletter because you subscribed to it on our website at
www.BrailleBookstore.com, or have ordered from us before. If, for any
reason, you do not wish to receive our newsletter in future, just visit
the below link:
http://www.BrailleBookstore.com/mailing.php?Act=Unsub&Email=graduate56@juno.com

Cordially,
All your Friends at
Future Aids The Braille Superstore
A Division of MarvelSoft Enterprises, Inc.