[Colorado-talk] Election & Christmas party

Michael massey52 at q.com
Sat Nov 18 11:58:09 UTC 2017

Hi.  A few days ago I sent a message to this list concerning our election of
board members and our annual Christmas party.  I thought I had reenabled my
subscription after returning from the convention.  Well, I thought wrong.
As many people have commented to me, that's what I get for thinkin'.  So,
here is my message.

On Saturday, November 11, 2017, an election was held to elect our board
members.  Since officers and board members are elected to two-year terms,
the officers are up for election next November.  All board members were
elected by acclimation including a new board member, Mary Brown.  Those who
were re-elected are Sandy Schleich, Treva Bright, and Darlene Stanton.

On Saturday, December 16, 2017, we'll have our annual Christmas party at our
regular meeting location of Wesley United Methodist Church located at 85
Stanford Avenue.  The party begins at noon and ends pretty much after 2:00
p.m.  We'll have KFc with all of the trimmings.  We will charge $4 per
person to help defray expenses.  People can choose to bring a dessert or
salad.  Everyone is welcome.

I want to wish everybody a happy Thanksgiving!

Michael Massey, president, Nfb Pueblo chapter