[Colorado-talk] No December Wild West meeting

Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 06:08:01 UTC 2017

Howdy folks of the Federation!
This email serves as a notice and reminder that the NFBCO Wild West Metro chapter will not be having a meeting on Saturday, December 2,.

Thank you to all who made a reservation to join us at our Christmas party. All available seats are now gone.

A big thank you to The national Federation of the blind and all who have supported our wild West chapter in 2017. Happy holidays!

Please join us at our first meeting to kick off the new year on Saturday, January 6, 2018 from 12 high noon until 2 PM at the Carmody recreation Center located at 2200 S. Kipling St., Lakewood, CO 80227.

Warm wishes,
Melissa Fishburn
Wildwest Metro chapter president

Sent from my iPhone