[Colorado-talk] NFBCO TEXAS ROAD HOUSE FUNDRAISER December 11

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Wed Nov 29 19:38:40 UTC 2017

November 29, 2017

Just a follow-up announcement for our Texas Road House Fundraiser.  Some of you might remember that this 10% Donation Night was announced at our state convention in Fort Collins.  The restaurant doors open at 4 p.m. and our own state president and first lady, Scott and Anahit LaBarre, will arrive around 6 p.m.

When settling up your bill just mention the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado and 10% of your bill (excluding alcoholic beverages of course) will be donated to the NFB of Colorado.

WHAT IS IT:  A 10% Donation Night
DATE:  December 11, 2017
TIME:  4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
PLACE:  The Texas Road House in River Point located at 3696 South Natches Court, Sheridan, Colorado 80110 (near Oxford and Santa Fe). Phone 303-761-7427.
BENEFIT: The National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Please R.S.V.P. to my email address if you know you will be attending but drop-ins are more than welcome.  I would just like to give the restaurant a preliminary head count.

Lorinda Riddle
Coordinator of Special Projects
National Federation of the Blind
 of Colorado (NFBCO)
www.nfbco.org<http://www.nfbco.org/>
2233 W. Shepperd Avenue
Littleton, CO 80120
303-778-1130, ext. 236
720-384-5871 Cell phone
lriddle at cocenter.org<mailto:lriddle at cocenter.org>

Wondering what to do with your old car or truck?

Please call 1-855-659-9314 or visit
www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> and we will do the rest.