[Colorado-talk] Amazing Colorado Raffle Template

Kevan Worley kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com
Thu Oct 5 19:25:59 UTC 2017

Thanks Cody.

At Your Service,

[cid:image001.png at 01CDBC37.7997B120]
[2010LogoFinal (2)]

Office: 1-866-543-6808
Cell: (303)929-2369
Fax: (719)527-0129
www.worleyenterprises.com<http://www.worleyenterprises.com/>

From: Cody Bair [mailto:codyjbair at yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2017 6:41 PM
To: ythompson at cocenter.org; wmarshall at cocenter.org; Scott Labarre <slabarre at labarrelaw.com>; mother27dragon at gmail.com; Blahblahblah at iampipi.com; ntrela at gmail.com; heckerhead at gmail.com; mmelton at cocenter.org; massey52 at q.com; graduate56 at juno.com; mfishbu at comcast.net; mnietfeld at cocenter.org; maryannmigs at gmail.com; lriddle at cocenter.org; Kevan Worley <kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com>; jdeden at cocenter.org; Jessica Beecham <Jessica at wefitwellness.com>; nettiecosp at icloud.com; garyvdrn at msn.com; rmcgeorge at comcast.net; dburke at cocenter.org; iamcerridwyn at gmail.com; bbatron at cocenter.org; bmfvend at yahoo.com; annajee82 at gmail.com; lkb at labarrelaw.com; Scott C. Labarre via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Subject: Fwd: Amazing Colorado Raffle Template

Hi All,
Please find attached sample emails, Facebook posts and tweets that will be helpful for you in promoting the raffle
Happy selling!
Cody

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:
From: Jessica Beecham <Jessica at wefitwellness.com<mailto:Jessica at wefitwellness.com>>
Date: September 26, 2017 at 5:03:36 PM MDT
To: "Bair, Cody" <codyjbair at yahoo.com<mailto:codyjbair at yahoo.com>>
Subject: Amazing Colorado Raffle Template

Hey Cody!

Here is a template for a sample email, tweets, facebook posts, and ideas for sharing the word about the raffle. We will go over all of this on the call but we can share this with chapter reps as well.

Best Wishes

Jess