[Colorado-talk] Resolutions for NFBCO17

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 17:26:35 UTC 2017

Greetings all!

In three weeks we'll be in convention in Fort Collins, deliberating
the resolutions that will set the policies of the NFB of Colorado for
the coming year, and likely beyond.

Is there something that we should address as an organization? A wrong
that must be righted? A right that deserves applause?  Well, now is
the time to write a resolution or, if writing a resolution isn't your
strength, talk with Brent Batron or me about your idea. We can talk
about it and get it into theproper format.

Deadline:

In order to ensure that all the resolutions are in the proper form we
need to have them by noon on Monday. October 23. That only gives Brent
and I a couple of days to get things in order, but it is better than
sitting in a hotel room with a laptop Thursday night, missing out on
other convention activities.  I kind of start to feel sorry for
myself, and that's no good for any of us! (smile)

The Resolutions Committee may accept other resolutions at the
Resolutions meeting on Friday morning, but they must be in proper
format to be considered, and preferably in Braille.

Please send your drafts to Brent at bbatron at cocenter.org.  You can
call us at CCB 303-778-1130. My cell is also in the signature below.

See you in the Fort!

Dan

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"