[Colorado-talk] 2017 NFBCO 63rd Annual State Convention Calendar on Google

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Thu Oct 26 14:32:23 UTC 2017

How wonderful it is knowing there are only a few hours before we gather in Fort Collins for our fabulous 63rd Annual NFB of Colorado State Convention!  The agenda is jam-packed with so many fun and informative activities.  I created a Google Calendar with the agenda at https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=aDA1NDQyMTk3cGJuajJiajRxMzA2OG9xNDRAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ.  You are welcome to use this calendar.

Gary Van Dorn
Chair, Mile High NFBCO Transportation Committee
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division