[Colorado-talk] conference call.

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Sep 7 19:31:45 UTC 2017

Hello this is a reminder of the COAGDU conference call at 4:00PM Sunday.  September 12th.
We will pick a title for our seminar.  Plan an and put together an agenda.
I will be at the meeting on Sudaz.  Shon you will be runing  everything with convention.  I am hoping to be to  be at the meeting, and at conveotion.  We will talk on Sunday.
Here is the calling information.
call in number is: 712-775-7031.
Access Code is: 234368039.