[Colorado-talk] Aurora Chapter's September Meeting

Wayne Marshall wmarshall at cocenter.org
Wed Sep 13 22:16:29 UTC 2017

Hello All,

You are invited to attend our September meeting which will be held this Saturday, the 16th of September. Due to a scheduling conflict, we had to move our meeting from the 4th Saturday to this Saturday. The ;meeting will be held at Aurora Fire Station #11. The station is located at 2291 S. Joliette street on the Northwest corner of Iliff and Joliette street. The meeting will be held from 10:30am until 12:30pm. We will have a guest presenter, Erin McCarty, who will be speaking to us about having good brain health and we just might be receiving a special proclamation from the mayor's office, so be there to witness this for yourself. We will be discussing our upcoming state convention, our plans for Meet the Blind Month, fundraising, and other chapter activities and business.
Remember, as usual, we will have food and drinks that will be provided by our hospitality team. Hope to see you there!!!

Wayne F. Marshall
(President: Aurora Chapter)