[Colorado-talk] [Nfbnet-members-list] Legislative Alert

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 22:25:45 UTC 2017

Hi everybody -

A reminder tomake a few phone calls. It isn't hard, it doesn't gake
long. It makes a difference and you go away with the certain feeling
that you did your part to try to make things better for the blind.

The bad news is that H.R. 620, which would seriously weaken the ADA
and undermine our civil rights as blind people passedout of committee
and to the House floor. I don't see a record of a vote yet, so please
call and express your opposition to your House member ASAP!

Oppose H.R. 620!

Dan