[Colorado-talk] Need help!

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 06:41:36 UTC 2017

A friend and I actually checked out the property I’m about to recommend to you and really liked it. We ended up not staying there  because I ended up going to school at a different school. But a couple of busses,  the 105 and the 83 limited, essentially border the property… These run daily at almost all hours, very late into the night and very early mornings even! Your nearest shopping center is actually within earshot of some of the apartments, and it’s a Costco wholesale. I’m not sure if you’re familiar with that, or would be interested in their products. There are other grocery stores around though. You can be downtown within 45 minutes if you take the 83 limited or in approximately 24 minutes by car or taxi,and   to Denver international airport in just under an hour by taking the 105 and transferring to the University of Colorado A line  or in approximately 23 minutes bye car or taxi (nonstop). For part of the time I was a student in the Denver area, I stayed just east of the place I’m going to recommend to you, and interestingly enough, the people I stayed with I met at a business adjacent to the Costco!  One of their children is blind, and I introduced them to the Colorado Center! Anyway the name and contact information for the  apartments follow. I would suggest giving them a call and walking around a sample unit with them if you can, their management was very helpful to us and even though I’ve never stayed there, I would recommend it based on location, proximity  to public transportation, and friendliness of staff.     Ponderosa Villa Apartments, 1539 S  Galena Way aurora, Colorado.  (866) 648-4953

Sent from my iPhone 7 Using VoiceOver