[Colorado-talk] NFBCO Wild West picnic

Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 21:15:41 UTC 2018

Howdy NFBCO partners!

The wild west metro chapter is having our third annual picnic on Saturday, August 4 from high noon 12 PM until 3 PM. Come soak up some rays and have a cool time with some mighty fine folks.

The picnic will be held at the Carmody recreation Center picnic area located at;

2200 S. Kipling St.,
Lakewood, CO 80227

We will have plenty of food fun and Federation family. You can also come to participate in our prize offerings, which include tickets to a Rockies game, tech trading services from our very own Paul Sandoval and various gift cards for some of your favorite loot.

This is our third calendar year as a chapter and we hope to have a great turn out as we have been honored to have at our previous gatherings. There will be a short meeting, but mostly just some hot fun in the summertime!

See y’all real soon,
Melissa Fishburn
chapter president

Sent from my iPhone