[Colorado-talk] Aurora Chapter's July Meeting

Wayne Marshall wmarshall at cocenter.org
Mon Jul 23 17:31:50 UTC 2018

Hello Aurora Chapter members and fellow Federationist,
this is an invitation to  the July  chapter meeting for the Aurora Chapter  of the NFBCO.  Our meeting will be held this Saturday, July   28th from 10:30   until 12:30 pm at Aurora Fire Station #11

2291 South Joliet St.

Aurora, CO 80014.

We will have Bob Broom as our guest speaker, who is  our representitive from the RTD Bord of Directors. He will discuss  proposed changes with the RTD fixed routes and the Access-A-Ride service. Director Broom will stay for a question and answer session after his presentation, so please bring any questions you may have regarding either  service. We will also discuss some chapter annitiatives and outreach goals along with some fundraising ideas for this year. Our state convention will be here before we know it, and we should start making plans regarding our participation. Looking forward to seeing you all at the meeting with your thinking hats on.

As usual refreshments will be available!

Wayne F. Marshall, President

Questions, call  303-525-9191