[Colorado-talk] Fwd: [Perform-Talk] Technical Help Needed for PAD Talent Show at National Convention

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 14:27:02 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Nusbaum via Perform-talk <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 23:34:09 -0400
Subject: [Perform-Talk] Technical Help Needed for PAD Talent Show at
National Convention
To: musictlk at nfbnet.org, perform-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Chris Nusbaum <cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com>, cnusbaum at 195theglobe.com,
ddunphy at 195theglobe.com

Hello All:

195 The Globe, an Internet radio station for which I serve as Programming
Director, has been asked by the Performing Arts Division to provide
streaming for the Showcase of Talent at this year's national convention. We
have the necessary equipment on hand, but no one on our staff is
knowledgeable enough in working with the hardware (setting up a sound board
and feeding sound from a PA system to the board) to pull off a successful
broadcast. Some members of our team have been involved in the streaming of
past talent shows, but we have always benefited from the help of our
national office. We have been notified that such help from national is
uncertain this year due to another event for which they will be providing
sound. Therefore, we are looking for a person who has experience in working
with sound equipment such as mixers, sound boards and line-in/auxiliary
cables, to help us set up for this broadcast. If anyone is going to
convention and is knowledgeable about these setups, please write to me at
cnusbaum at 195theglobe.com <mailto:cnusbaum at 195theglobe.com> . Thank you in
advance for your help!

See you in Orlando,

Chris

Chris Nusbaum, President

Maryland Association of Blind Students

Secretary, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com

Twitter: @Chrisn98 and @MDABS_NFB

expectations for blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back..