[Colorado-talk] NFB of Colorado Comcast 6 Dot Dash 5K Press Release

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 02:11:45 UTC 2018

hello kevan,

thanks for posting this press release to the list and, also that you
sent this to comcast as well too!  this is a wonderful for promoting
the event and, I also hope that youget a lot of good pr coverage on
it!  besides comcast is this press release sent out to other media
outlots in the state of Colorado and, especially in Denver since it
will be held at ccb?  I was just courous.. thanks again for posting
this and, I will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy